Sunday, July 20, 2008

cats and humans of all ages!!!!

I, Jeff the Cat, have my Beijing Olympics ebay page ready to go!

Jeff's Official Beijing Olympic's eBay page!

Pop in and start bidding on an oversized B.O. t-shirt (that's beijing olympics, not body odour) for your cat!

Get him tickets to the games! And one for me! Not my human, just me. WAIT!!! WHAT??? THEY EAT CATS???? AND DOGS???? NO NO NO!!! DO NOT BUY A TICKET FOR YOUR CAT!!!! or ME!

Wait!!! Late breaking news from China!!! The Chinese will not permit cats to come to the games, but all dogs are welcome! Especially big thick ones. So, there you have it! Buy a ticket and send your dog!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Judy doesn't feel bad that you would say send the dogs!! Poor Winnie!

Yochana said...

Jeff said a dog is a dog, just ask Bootsie. :]