Friday, April 18, 2008

grrrr...growl growl by Squeeky or how the Squeek saved the human!

The sneeky beast came through the woods staring at my human. Being human, the idiot never heard a thing. The beastie glared at me. I growled. He glared some more. I growled some more.

The human turned to see what was wrong with me. The two cowards, Jeff and Bindi, hid behind the human and peeked around her. HA!!!! I'VE EXPOSED YOU LITTLE SISSIES!!! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU'RE WHIMPS!!! CHICKENS!!! BABIES!!!! MUUUHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.....

As I was saying, the babies hid behind the human and I continued to growl. Then from somewhere on the hill there was a snort so loud that it sent the hair on my sexy body straight back. It's breath nearly knocked me out, but I stood my ground and growled even louder!!!

The human was excited! She kept patting me and saying, "Good Squeeky!!! You found a deer!!! Good girl!!!"

DEER? DEER? IS SHE BLIND???? IT WAS SASQUATCH!!!!! IT WAS A BIG SMELLY SASQUATCH!!!!

Obviously I have to go with her every time she's on the hill now. She's so deaf, blind and human that she'll probably get herself killed if I don't.

So despite the sneers and geers from the whimps behind me - that's my story and I'm sticking to it.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boots bows her head in shame for Jeff and in humble honor to Squeek who showed such courage. I still care for you Jeff.....I understand.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.