Thursday, April 24, 2008

eeeee.....I SWALLOWED A SNAKE!!!!!!! by Jeff

It happened this afternoon when I was lying on me lil' porch sunning me handsome shiny body. As I slept, a sneaky snake snuck across my lil' porch, flicked his yucky tongue at me and shot straight up my nose and into my gut!!!! He was so fast I didn't see him or even FEEL HIM!!!!

My cute nose began to itch so I went to my human so I could
rub the snot off onto her chin. I keep my snot collection there. I lay my adorable head down and went to sleep. (see my sweet pic?)

Anyway, suddenly my precious, sexy bod knew something was a muck and started fighting back. My gut began contracting! I looked like a squeeze box! A very dashing one, I might add.

I heaved and I heaved and in a final hack the snake went flying out of my mouth and onto the floor!!!! *faint*

[Jeff is lying flat on the floor whimpering, so I'll take over and tell what really happened. Jeff and I had a grass eating competition - see who could eat the longest piece. Jeff won. He ate a 4" long blade of grass. It was sooo cool!!! Then he chucked it up. That was even better!!!

I know. Boring story. But, that's why Jeff has his own blog and I just sit around looking handsome.

---he who is every kitties dream, Bindi the Beefcake]




2 comments:

Unknown said...

No matter what my handsome Jeffy does or how much of a beef cake you "think" you are....I still love Jeff.

Boots

Yochana said...

Boots,

You really need to raise your standards.

(bindi lifts nose in air and trots over to sniff Squeeky's butt.)