Monday, April 28, 2008

Attack of the pterodactyls

Yesterday the human took me on a new adventure!  Spotty the evil snuck along behind and attacked me when the human wasn't looking.  Spotty the evil cat ate my ears off.  It hurt.  The human yelled at him, but I couldn't hear what she was saying because my ears were hanging out of Spotty's mouth.

Anyway, we stopped at a little pond and that's when it happened.  I never heard them coming!  Really!  I didn't!  But I felt a wind coming down on me and next thing I knew my little butt was soaring through space!!!  I'D BEEN NABBED BY TWO GIANT PTERODACTYLS!!!!!  I screamed like a little girl!

The human kept staring up yelling, "WOW LOOK AT THAT!!!"  I couldn't believe my ear-less head!  She was excited instead of angry!  CURSE YOU HUMAN!!!!

Eventually, she rescued me, but it took forever.  So, last night I peed on her head while she slept.  That will teach her. ha!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to listen to your kitties more. I mean this is just deplorable that you allow such pterodactyl action without calling out the marines to save him.
That poor earless kitty.. I am just beside myself now.
Beware human there is tons of pee out there!
Sincerely,
Jeff's secret admirer

Yobeeone said...

Dear Morty, I can no longer listen to my cats because Jeff has stuffed my ears with cat poo. I think he's still upset that I said they were not pterodactyl's but Canada Geese. Jeff doesn't like being called a liar.
(ouch ouch ouch...get off me Jeff! Jeff?? Jeff? Where did you get that ax???? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Unknown said...

Jeff if only I could be there to kitty kiss your ears and believe me I would help this Mortimer Katz pee on the human even though I hope you know I am Boots the beautiful and you should like me more!

Yobeeone said...

Hey Bootsie! I put my hand down Spotty's throat and yanked my ears back out! They're oozing with tummy goo! Would you like me to send you one? I don't need two ears.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't think of taking what is not mine....ahem, cough cough...keep the ear.

Yobeeone said...

Ok. I'll take it out of the box then and glue it back on. :]