Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How dare you human!!!!

The human took us on a long adventure today. We hiked 27 miles, 3 feet, 2 inches. The sun made me sleepy. I passed out twice and was dragged away once by a bug-eyed squirrel named Sam. I hate Sam. He used my head for a nutcracker. CURSE YOU SAM!!! I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!

Anyway, the human rescued me and took me home. I was exhausted from my head cracking nuts and fell asleep. Naturally, the human couldn't let me lie in peace. NOOOOOO she had to sneak up and take my handsome pic!

Have you ever noticed how ugly humans are when
they sleep? I'm glad I'm not a human, because we cats are just dang sexy no matter what! Come on! Look at my pics! Am I the sexiest cat you've ever seen or what???

The human is mocking me. CURSE YOU HUMAN!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!

(The human is wearing shorts and running for her hairless life. Please place your bets online. First place, wins Jeff! Second place wins Jeff! And third place wins Jeff! Yes, here at Bindi's Bets everyone's a winner!

Squeeky: Bindi, how can everyone win Jeff?

Bindi: I'm chopping him into pieces! I never said they were getting everything! They couldn't handle everything! How many times has our human had herself committed?)

And off in the distance is the sound of a screaming human having it's legs ripped to shreds by a crazed cat.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff, how exciting to finally read something about you again. I have waited sooooo long! You are very handsome and truly sexy. I am so impressed...27 miles! Sleep well and only wake to pester the human.
Boots

Yobeeone said...

Hey Bootsie! I got a splinter in my paw, ya wanna see the blood?

(Shut up Jeff. You didn't either.)

The chase is on again.

Unknown said...

Even if you don't have a splinter I would lick your paw sigh~~~

Yobeeone said...

The human - ROFL

Jeff - bow before me. :]