Monday, May 26, 2008

SHE'S MINE!!! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!!

The evil Tiger made a guest appearance last night after being gone for over a month.  I was sure he'd been eaten by a coyote!  But NOOOOOO he's ALIVE!!!!!  DANG IT!!!

To make things worse, MY human was babying him.  She gave him 3 cans of cat food.  She never does that for me.  She picked ticks off him.  I screamed for her to let them eat him alive, but she ignored me.

There's was only one thing left to do - I jumped on her back and rubbed my scent gland cheeks all over her head, her shoulders, I bit her repeatedly on the head.  I rubbed my cheeks on her arms, her legs, her stinky feet!  Now the world would know the human was mine and back off!!!

It didn't work.  She put catnip on his bed.  He lay his big fat head down on it and went straight to sleep!  I HATE YOU TIGER!!!! 


__________________________________________________
[a note from the human: Oddly, most of this story was true.  I thought he was going to bite my head off. LOL]




Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They always come "home" where they know they are loved. Sorry Jeff but we like to know Tiger is still around! Boots says you are still KING.....quit slobbering on me Boots!!

Yobeeone said...

Jeff flexes his muscles, strains one and whimpers.

Anonymous said...

Jeff is still learning how to handle his human LOL

Yobeeone said...

Human is stubborn and according to one authoritative document is also stiff-necked and rebellious!

Jeff uses a whip and a chair. I sit and throw treats at him to make him go away. It's a win-win sitch. LOL