Sunday, June 15, 2008

It came from across the bridge! by Jeff

There I was - sitting on the porch minding my own little business. Occasionally reaching out to slap Bindi on the head when he was drinking out of our water bowl, when like lightening! This thingy came whipping up the drive! It made all kinds of horrible sounds like someone was eating a screaming cat!!!

I ran off the porch! It turned and started chasing me! I screamed and ran for the tall grass that the human never mows because she's lazy. I looked back. It was still coming!!!! I dashed up the tree, the only place that was safe. The evil thingy stopped. *whew*

But I wasn't safe yet! I looked down from my perch and there was another thingy! It had something on it's head!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S JASON!!! I TOLD THE HUMAN FRIDAY THE 13TH WASN'T A MOVIE!!!! I TOLD HER IT WAS REAL!!!!!

What was even worse - Jason knew my name! He disguised his voice to sound like my human, but I'm no fool, I knew it was Jason! I knew he had a chainsaw behind his back!

After that, everything is a blur. All I remember is sitting on the floor with my human stroking me lil' back. I'm going to have nightmares tonight. (long pause) I just can't take thinking about this anymore. I want my beddy.


The true story by Bindi!

So, the human comes riding up the drive on her bicycle and Jeff completely freaks out. It was so fun to watch!!! He totally lost it!!! I think he peed himself, but he insists he was wet from running through water. (water that doesn't exist)

Anyway, I sat on the porch enjoying the whole show. I hope she rides her bike every day.


A note from Jeff

Bindi!!!! You're a lying putz!!!!


The continued truth by the Human

Jeff freaked. Bindi watched the show from the porch and stared at Jeff like he was nutts.


Final note from Jeff

That's it!!! I'm putting myself up for adoption!!! What do mean Jason offered to adopt me???? What do mean he's coming with a cage??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...*faint*

(and the faint sound of giggles fill the barnyard)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Another wonderful tale from Jeff...how I have missed those. Boots would side with Jeff but I won't let her see this or she will want me to adopt him immediately.

Unknown said...

Boots never saw the post or the comment by Jeff so she is completely in the dark about all this and will remain so.....Tell Jeff to call a friend LOL

Yochana said...

He tried to mate his brother instead. It's awful having a cat that can go either way. ROFL

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.