Monday, June 16, 2008

ouchy by Squeeky

I know Jeff will deny this, but this afternoon he was on the roof throwing little balls of ice at me. I ran for the cottage with one stuck on my forehead.  I hate Jeff.  I have a really big headache now.  Boys are stupid.
_____________________________________________________

Girls are stupid by Jeff

As much as I'd like to take credit for it Squeeks, it wasn't me!  It was those stupid Barn Swallows dropping ice eggs on us.  I hate birds.
_____________________________________________________

COOL! by The Human

We got hit by a really cool storm!  Hail was bouncing around everywhere! I made a little vid of it. 

BTW, Squeeky was telling the truth.  She ran through the storm and came in with a little piece of hail on her forehead.  LOL  I can't believe she ran through it and didn't get knocked out. LOL
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hail!! Wow....do we live in the same state? Boots offers a paw of sympathy and a kitty kiss to Squeek

Yobeeone said...

You didn't get hail? You really missed out. One of my cousins called and said they had a yard full of it.

I'm thinking about putting the vid up today. My excitement is really annoying on it, so it might go up and it might now.