Sunday, October 19, 2008

Admire my handsome bod.



My human took this sexy pose of me while exploring the Amazon.  I was looking up at a massive black jaguar.  He was roughly the size of an elephant! 

He was afraid of me too and jealous of my bod.  He would have tried to kill me because of it, if it weren't for the fact I don't wear deodorant.

Anyway, he was vicious!!!!  And UGLY!!!! See???

 

So, that was my exciting weekend adventure.  We explored the Amazon.  I saw a black jaguar the size of Manhattan and my human tinkled her pants.  Don't ask.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my

Yochana said...

I'm glad I survived. Bootsie would have missed me if the evil jaguar would have eaten me for breakfast.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

cute face on the black cat. Just sweet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.