Monday, August 16, 2010

My stupid brother

Well, now he's gone and done it.  The little idiot has disappeared.  My human thinks he's died.  If he has, I'm going to kill him.  How did he pull that one off???  I've been trying for the past 4 years to pick him off and now he's gone and done it to himself.  Cheater.


Me holding Bindi down till he begged for mercy.  He fell asleep. 
I did this, but I blamed Bindi.
 We used to go hiking with our human.  I'd talk Bindi into climbing really tall trees to scare the human.  I was really hoping he'd fall out, then I'd have the human all to myself.  But he refused.

We also went camping for 5 days below the dam.  At nite I'd take Bindi to the pond and kick him in.  I forgot he was a good swimmer, so much for that idea.  Once I tried to get him to cross the road, but he remember that's how our mommie and siblings died.  Stevie and Mommie died by accident.  Pee Wee threw himself under a truck when he found out the human was turning him into a eunich. 



Welp, despite the fact that I used to beat you up all time, steal your food and tell you how stupid you look without a tail,  I'm going to miss you...maybe...still thinking about that one...ok, I will.

No comments: