Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Live With Morons by Jeffie the Cat

*WARNING: This post is totally offensive. If you are politically correct or a kind person, do not read. If you do read, don't complain. I, JEFF THE CAT, HAVE SPOKEN. (can I have a treat now?) Let the fun begin!*

This morning, the human had to get George's dad off his back. Blackie, George's dad, was trying to breed him. Stupid gay freak.

Ok! I know what you're thinking. "Hey Jeff! We saw you trying to breed Fred, George and a stump."

Well, I have an excuse. The human turned me into a eunuch and it's totally affected my brain! Blackie doesn't have an excuse. He's just plain weird or desperate. (Shut up human! I didn't either try to breed a stick!)

Anyway, I'm off to see what else the gay blade is up to. I'm drawing pictures later for my zine, "The Litterbox Chronicles."

Bye for now!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: