Monday, December 7, 2009

Another amputation thwarted


I sat on my favourite perch (the bookcase) and watched as one of the kittens from hell struggled to free it’s little leg from the hole it’s brother had ripped in the wall of their playhouse. I wanted to ask my human for popcorn while I enjoyed the show, but I was afraid she’d notice and rescue the little brat who keeps eating my food.

Sadly, the little kittens screamed loud enough that the human found him. He fought her off when she tried to free his leg. I cheered, “Rip your leg off, sissy! Come on! Rip it off!” He got mad, called me a few names I didn’t know kittens his age knew, and continued flopping about like a fish out of water.

The human gave up and ran for the kids scissors. We did have adult scissors in the house, you know the ones that are sharp and pointy on the end, but she caught me chasing Bindi through the house trying to kill him for puking in our food bowl and that was that.

Anyway, she managed to cut his leg free and he was off to the litterbox. I think it scared the crap out of him. So, now there’s this even bigger hole in the side of the playhouse than there was before. The human was determined it wouldn’t happen again. And the stupid little kitten still has his leg. I can't believe all the money I lost. I bet I could have made a fortune selling it on eBay.


(This has been another exciting story by Jeff the Cat. See my sexy photo in the right hand corner.)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoy hearing about what you have to put up with. Am I speaking to Yo or Jeff? Only I know the truth tee hee!

Yobeeone said...

Geesh. There's no way I'd let my human touch my blog. It's bad enough she edits it and takes out all the bad words.